Dalhousie Fantasy Football League

dcameronh

A while back I was asking for help on some fantasy football logos for our league. I did get a few responces and some good ideas. But soon it kind of trailed off and there was some concerns that I was asking for too much.

So after a while I decided to do most of them on my own. I've finally finished them and now would like to share them with all of you and see what you think of them. Now most of them are either recolored exsisting logos or inspired by exsisting logos because that is what the owner wanted. But some are custom logos I made as well as a couple that some people on this forum made. I also made some uniforms for each team but I didn't get too carried away with them. They are a very simple design so be kind when judging them. Well, here you go.

The first set is my DFFL league set. This also help me in making the concept layout template. Let me know what you think.

Package-DFFL.png

Yeah, that cheese head logo is awesome!!!! Really freaks my eyes out though! My other favorite is the Knights and how you used the shape of the castle in the word "Knights", very clever. All the jerseys are pretty simple and boring, imo, but I know that isn't really very important in fantasy football.

Archived