Tall Firs Concept

BigDmo

Here is one of the first logos that I made with Photoshop, well this is actually the revised transparent one, but I still think its pretty sweet. The team I'd use it for would be the Eugene Tall Firs if they ever existed.

EugeneTallFirsOregon.png

and here it is on a helmet:

TallFirHelmet.png

Haven't gotten around to making any jerseys yet, I don't really have anything in mind

Jeez, I really hate sounding like a dick to someone who's making their first concept, but this thing really has only one thing going for it: it isn't sloppily done (which puts you ahead of many people here, mind you). However, the name is awful, the logo looks uninspired, and it doesn't look like you put a large amount of time or thought into this concept. I'd say start completely over because a team called the Eugene Tall Firs could never be taken seriously.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Jeez, I really hate sounding like a dick to someone who's making their first concept, but this thing really has only one thing going for it: it isn't sloppily done (which puts you ahead of many people here, mind you). However, the name is awful, the logo looks uninspired, and it doesn't look like you put a large amount of time or thought into this concept. I'd say start completely over because a team called the Eugene Tall Firs could never be taken seriously.

Lol you got me, it probably took me like 20 minutes on PS. The part that took me a while was the tree. I'll probably re-do it down the road since I haven't used it for anything. But this is what I have in mind so I don't see much changing other than the font of the E

My E is based off the Eugene Emerald's E btw

879074d229a070aa1eb5cfd8f2129ce1.200.jpg

obviously not exact..

Archived