My Fantasy Hockey Nightmare!

Joseph

My computor locked up during the first 3 rounds of drafting.... ESPN's ridiculas pre-draft player rankings kicked in and automatically selected my first 3 picks!! wtf?!

I re-booted in time for the 4th round and tried to save face, but it may be too little too late take a look:

(15 teams - I drafted number 13, 21 rounds)

1. Jose Theodore (ru kidding? ranked no. 7 on ESPN??????)

2. Olli Jokinen (eh...)

3. Chris Osgood (...again, eh...)

____ this is where I actually got to pick for myself_____

4. Martin St. Louis

5. Brian Campbell

6-21: (not in order)

Paul Stastny

Anze Kopitar

Ryan Smyth

Teemu Selanne

Sergei Kostitsyn

Jordan Staal

Tim Connolly

Scott Niedermayer

Mattias Ohlund

Tom Poti

Martin Erat

Andrew Brunette

Sam Gagner

Justin Williams

Andrej Sekera

Peter Budaj

my plan after the disaster was to try and draft young guns who could have breakout seasons (stanstny, Kostitsyn, staal and kopitar), and a couple older vets who could also have a nice 'comeback' season (selane, smyth and Niedermayer

) and grab a 3rd staring golaie (budaj) I can hope to trade someone desperate.. and, of course, take a gamble on conolly staying healthy.

its a deep leauge, so hopefully thiere wont be any powerhouse teams...

Ill NEVER do online drafting again! be warned!

newsigsma6.jpg

ESPN is not the best in my mind that's why i only play Yahoo

I been hearing good things about yahoo. Ill def. look into that next year.

I cant believe they ranked jose theodore above evgeni malkin. and 3rd best goalie pick in the NHL, WTF?

newsigsma6.jpg

im in a league in each yahoo and espn, i definetly prefer yahoo, but espn is new to me and fortunately my computer didnt lock up during the espn draft. yeah i never go by espns fantasy rankings, im a diehard Caps fan but its appalling that they ranked Theodore so high, i guess its kind of a compliment to the Caps? i have no idea what they were thinking but you have my condolences but if he works out it would be quite a steal lol

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived