Wake Forest Football

wyopokes2

From what I can tell, you didn't do much changes to the jerseys. You did a slight modernization of the WF and changed the helmet.

This really doesn't send me good or bad feelings. Not so sure about writing the entire name out on the helmet, it looks crammed and would not be at all recognizable from a distance. I do like the workmark itself.

Some noticable things.....

You put small touches on an existing uni template they're currently using.....Don't like black/black/gold.....Also, you used the old WF logo.....Don't really like the Wake Forest wordmark and gold facemask neither.....And were the belts intended to be white?

Not so sure about writing the entire name out on the helmet, it looks crammed and would not be at all recognizable from a distance.

i am actually going to change the helmet when i have time and for the belts i wanted them white on the away and the alt but i forgot to change them on the home. as for the uniforms i like their current set, its just they had some problems with the numbers. the right number has to be smashed under the nike sign. its hard to see on this picture but it does happen. heres another, and another

2909655991_15712147a5_o.png

Archived