Photos of original UNO "N'Awlins" jersey.

sacker12

Guys,

I'm trying to look for photos of the original Univ. of New Orleans "N'Awlins" baseball jersey. The only photos that I have been able to find have been the current ones that are the solid white jerseys with the thick blue trim along the top of the neck and the sleeves. I'm trying to look for photos of the original ones from about 3 years ago, which were white with blue pinstripes. Thanks.

I was finally able to find the original photo that was posted on here. However, the logo was not visible in the shot. From what I remember of that jersey (at least I think), it had "N'Awlins" in blue Brush Script with red trim, and had blue block numbers with red trim on the front and back. However, looking at archived photos on UNO's baseball site, it also has photos of the current "N'Awlins" jersey, which is solid white with the plain blue athletic script. I'm wanting to know if 1) UNO wore two versions of the N'Awlins set, or if 2) the pinstriped set was actually the home set. But, I could have sworn that I saw photos afterwards that had a clearer view of the N'Awlins script on the pinstriped jersey, and it was as I described.

Actually, I stand corrected. I took a closer look at the photo of the pinstriped UNO jersey, and I noticed the letter "T" barely visible in the script in the photo. So, apparently that was the photo of the primary home jersey at the time. The "N'Awlins" jersey that they currently wear is apparently the only version of that jersey that they have ever worn (at least in recent memory). Thanks.

Archived