Cherepanov passes away

dwertman

Why is it that over the past decade it seems every year an athlete or two drops dead from heart problems. I remember it happening in football a few years back and then it seems like hockey once a year. I had a cousin die of heart problems two years ago while playing a game...

My question is why does it seem like it is more common these days than in the past where I don't remember hearing anything about athletes having heart attacks during games until recently. Could it have something to do with the kinds of conditioning which is causing problems in people or something with the diet or other changes in conditions of how the sport is played? Juri Fischer seems like the only player to ever survive something like this, and it seems people forgot about him because of that reason...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Man.

You don't like hate these types of stories.

He had the rest of his life ahead of him.

Disheartening.

I believe it's on Yahoo if anyone care.

Is there anyone who ever died that didn't?

Well, he was only 19 (I think?).

He had the majority or his life ahead of himself, unlike, say, a 75 or an 80 year old.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Man.

You don't like hate these types of stories.

He had the rest of his life ahead of him.

Disheartening.

I believe it's on Yahoo if anyone care.

Is there anyone who ever died that didn't?

Well, he was only 19 (I think?).

He had the majority or his life ahead of himself, unlike, say, a 75 or an 80 year old.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

i cant imagine what his family is going through right now, i'd hate to turn this into an nhl vs khl type thing, but no ambulance + no stretcher + dead batteries in difib and Radulov is determined to stay there? i just wonder about that. i feel for this kid and his family, he had such a bright future here or in Russia, RIP.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived