Richmond County Colonials Concept

RPimpsner

I got bored and came up with this today. It is nothing special just a quick concept I put together.

Colonials.jpg

I chose the name Colonials because of the revolutionary war history in Staten Island. The final peace conference between the British and Americans before the full outbreak of the war was held on Staten Island at the Conference House. The current colors of the SI Yankees still fit well with the concept. I will have a few uniform concepts soon. I am debating taking the stars out of the RC logo as they did not come out as well as I wanted them to.

I tried to fix up the "RC" a bit more. I took your advice with the start to see how it would look. I am a little stuck trying to figure out something for road jerseys. I was thinking Richmond County across the chest, but that is too long.

ColonialsAlt.jpg

If no other teams in the league have the word 'County' in their names, whyt just use 'County'? If the NBA Warriors could get away with 'The City' on their jerseys, and Michigan State just uses 'State', I'm sure 'County' would fly. It'd be pretty unique, too.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I tried to fix up the "RC" a bit more. I took your advice with the start to see how it would look. I am a little stuck trying to figure out something for road jerseys. I was thinking Richmond County across the chest, but that is too long.

ColonialsAlt.jpg

If no other teams in the league have the word 'County' in their names, whyt just use 'County'? If the NBA Warriors could get away with 'The City' on their jerseys, and Michigan State just uses 'State', I'm sure 'County' would fly. It'd be pretty unique, too.

agree.

or try Richmond on top and county below with the #s on the middle. Just like OKC thunder aways.

****^****

045676d02a08b9b566d3a9889cf6585b.gif

signew-indie.gif

!PILIPINAS!

**galiboi||gali_arm@yahoo.com**

ColonialsRoadJersey2.jpg

Second Road concept

I like the idea (of course hehe), but I think the 'Richmond' would get lost in the piping and the buttons on the jersey. Perhaps move it completely to the right or left side?

Another problem is that the middle star (the gold one) is very hard to see on the grey background. If you really want to incorporate it, a good place might be the middle of the 'O' in 'County'.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived