Chicago Sky seeks Graphic Design Intern

Jigga

I know most people here don't respect anything about the WNBA, but the Chicago Sky is looking for a graphic design intern. Check out http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=22013 for the position announcement. Applicants must be in the Chicagoland area and proficient with Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, Photoshop, and MS Office. To apply, visit: http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/team...cfm?jobid=22013.

It may not be the opportunity of a lifetime, but it might just be a super cool internship and a possible "foot-in-the-door."

NOTE: Mods, I didn't know whether this belonged in General Design or The Lounge or even in Sports Logos. I just figured that the most of the serious design folk visit General Design. If you think it would be better suited elsewhere, please move it.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

dang... to bad i live in indy... i would totally love to get an internship like that... i mean education wise idk what the qualifications are im only a frosh in college, but that really wold be a good experience.

Art Director at Lodge Design • Indianapolis, IN

- - - - - - - - - -

www.wechoosetogotothemoondesign.com

I had an internship with the NBA/WNBA (Washington Wizards/Mystics), and it was a fantastic opportunity. Your skills are used, you do work to produce something, and you will see the results of your labor used by a professional sports team.

And to be honest, given the relative lack of attention on WNBA teams, you may actually be able to contribute that much more. Experience in the highest level of a pro sport is a pretty good thing to have.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived