MLB City/State Name Conceptual Logos

thespungo

Wow your work is absolutely amazing! This is really cool to look at, I'll be honest I had no idea you could do these sort of things for PC games. Do you have certain software to do these designs, or how does it work? I'm really interested in trying this out for myself!

I'd say my favorite of yours so far is the Kansas City uniform. That is exactly what the Royals should look like! Keep up the great work!

I've personally been making uniforms and other add-ons for this game since 2005. If you're interested in this kinda stuff, there's tons of more stuff to see at my blog: http://thespungo.eamods.com/

I'm just the designer, so I'll do all the uniform work and then I send it off to the guys who package it up so it can be installed into the game. They've developed several programs that help us extract files from the game, edit them, and install them right back.

Why is the MLB logo backwards? Other than that, really nice work. The Angels one is my favorite thus far.

I forgot they were backwards, I've been working with these files so long it didn't even dawn on me to flip them before showing these off to you guys. A lot of the images I work on need to be flipped or mirrored, because that's just how the game was programmed.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived