Rejected Bobcats Logos And More...

canefan2k1

I honestly hate every Bobcats logo I have seen from this organization. Some just look way too college-like and some just don't look right at all.

I do think, however, that the Flight logo is very nice. It's simple, but I think it would fit in a really well with the other logos in the NBA. Oh well.

I really like the Flight logo. That was the name I was pulling for all along. I think a sky blue uniform with royal blue, silver and white trim would have looked great on the court. Of course, there would have been a lot of comparisons drawn to UNC and that might have rankled a lot of people.

And yes, that logo certainly did make me recall the Skyhawks' logo. Now there was a terrible team that had really great uniforms. The only team ever to go winless in WAFL/NFLE, I believe.

Of course, there would have been a lot of comparisons drawn to UNC and that might have rankled a lot of people.

I actually don't think it might. Every one knows college hoops is top dog in NC. It doesn't hurt to have that association, IMO of course.

Archived