Tampa Bay Bucs Concept

TC

Here is an attempt at a concept after recieving C&C on my Vikings concept. I did this one on the Bucs because they have a lot of colors to work with and in my opinion their uniforms are too plain for their cool logos. I kept their helmet the same because that is the one thing I like about their uniforms. C&C appreciated. View in full size for best quality please.

exportbucs.png

Sorry about the helmet and lack of wordmark. I haven't gotten familiar with making things transparent.

I don't really see these uniforms living up to their "cool" logos either. I just don't think the Bucs look too good with stripes. I have to say if there were to be one "stripeless" team in the NFL, it would be the Bucs. I think they are more of a solid color/patches team. But that's just me...

I don't really see these uniforms living up to their "cool" logos either. I just don't think the Bucs look too good with stripes. I have to say if there were to be one "stripeless" team in the NFL, it would be the Bucs. I think they are more of a solid color/patches team. But that's just me...

I agree with you there, add Raiders to the list too. The Bucs can pull off no stripes very cleanly but I wanted to add a little to what they have now.

Archived