St. Louis Blues Jersey Concept

napalmandsillyputty

I made these in paint. Thanks to randyc for the template and erigjaffe for the fonts. I really like the Blues alternate jersey, and whenever I see Blues highlights, it seems like they're wearing it. That got me thinking, "will this ever become their home jersey and, and will they make an away version?". I wanted to do it myself. I tweaked the alternate jersey by changing it to their lighter blue color, which I thought it should have been in the first place. Then, I made a white version of the jersey. Without further ado, my St. Louis Blues concept.

Home:BluesHome.png

Away:BluesAway.png

I took the advice of BringBackTheVet and habsfan1, and changed the striping and made the blue darker.

Sillyputty.png

PastPresentFuture.png

I think if the white and yellow were reversed on the home it would be an improvement.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think if the white and yellow were reversed on the home it would be an improvement.

I agree. Any Blues uniform should contain more yellow. Not just little tiny lines.

The blue color should also be one shade darker.

I agree. Any Blues uniform should contain more yellow. Not just little tiny lines.

The blue color should also be one shade darker.

Thanks for the advice, guys. Updates are in the first post.

Sillyputty.png

PastPresentFuture.png

I made these in paint. Thanks to randyc for the template and erigjaffe for the fonts. I really like the Blues alternate jersey, and whenever I see Blues highlights, it seems like they're wearing it. That got me thinking, "will this ever become their home jersey and, and will they make an away version?". I wanted to do it myself. I tweaked the alternate jersey by changing it to their lighter blue color, which I thought it should have been in the first place. Then, I made a white version of the jersey. Without further ado, my St. Louis Blues concept.

Home:BluesHome.png

Away:BluesAway.png

I took the advice of BringBackTheVet and habsfan1, and changed the striping and made the blue darker.

I like the jerseys overall design, but I'd love to see one thing. On the home jersey, St Louis Fans know they are watching the St Louis Blues. I'd love to see someone try and use a larger verions of just the Gold Circle with the Arch and Blue Note inside as a logo, if that can even be done. The extra Blue ring with the city and team name just blends into the blue jersey.

On the White jersey it really pops!

Archived