Kansas City Chiefs

TC

Check out my other football concepts!

NFL:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

CFB:

Florida Gators

Here is a design I created for the Kansas City Chiefs. Granted it is very similar to what they currently wear, but I made some tweaks that I think make them look better. I flip-flopped most of the stripe colors and added a colored collar. I used a yellow facemask because it makes no sense to me to have yellow on the jersey and pants, but not on the helmet. I moved the TV numbers to the top of the shoulder and added patches to the sleeves. There are a couple other tweaks here and there that aren't as noticeable.

exportchiefs1.png

C&C please.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

This design makes absolutely no sense to me. The arm striping, on red, goes yellow white yellow. The red pants go white yellow white. Similarly, the white jersey goes red yellow red, while the white pants go yellow red yellow. Huge downgrade, what they have now is much better, and it isn't anything to write home about.

This design makes absolutely no sense to me. The arm striping, on red, goes yellow white yellow. The red pants go white yellow white. Similarly, the white jersey goes red yellow red, while the white pants go yellow red yellow. Huge downgrade, what they have now is much better, and it isn't anything to write home about.

What was I thinking? Thank you for the square kick in the face I deserve. I will change it up.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived