The Baby Gets His Bottle

NJTank

As an eagles fan, I'm glad to have him.

No Duce to placate, TO to throw to. Pinkston as a slot WR... I think we look good. Just wish our D had gotten better and not worse.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

As an eagles fan, I'm glad to have him.

No Duce to placate, TO to throw to. Pinkston as a slot WR... I think we look good. Just wish our D had gotten better and not worse.

What's this "we" crap? When the hell did you become an Eagles fan? Did Pellani take over your keyboard or something?

"We" are the Falcons.

I have several favs in the NFL....

I like the Falcons, Titans, Eagles, Texans... plus a few I root for, but don't have any paraphenalia for.

I live in Atlanta, so I like the Falcons.

I grew up in WV, there we have no sports. So, the local team to root for were either the Steelers or the Eagles. I didn't like the Steelers, so...

I lived in Texas for a while growing up, and loves the Oilers. I love the light blue! SO, I followed them to TN, and to be the Titans.

See previous line as to why I like the Texans. Also, picking a new, fresh team, keeps you form being called a bandwagoner.

So, while thanks for the help, hrinkankvnhrv, in my case, "we" can be any of the above.

I guess I just like teams with athletic, mobile, african-american QBs. ...and the Texans.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived