Black Cavaliers Uniforms?

The Imperfect

thats ridiculous!

We have the white home, the red aways, the alternate blues...gold and blue alts...now a black?!?!

and what about the red and gold alternates they wore last year? they havnt worn those this year too have they!?

Everyone calm down. There is no black jersey for the Cavaliers. This is just a stupid rumor on an internet message board from a nameless, faceless guy who isnt in Cleveland and isnt a Cavaliers fan in any way.

Yes, the marketing jerseys is too much, especially the blue. Yes, it looks good but it isnt the Cavaliers. But there will be no black jersey for the Cavs. Everyone just cool out.

Hm, then how the hell did I watch the game?

I watch every Cavs game with NBA League Pass, so don't say I don't know anything about the Cavs.

I overheard it while I was studying for finals and my brother was watching the game. I overheard them say something about it, so clearly I didn't really know what I was talking about but hoped that if I posted this someone may have more information.

I never said you couldnt watch the games. All I said was that you werent here, the rumor is half-cocked and totally untrue. The fact that you arent here and dont read the local papers, dont listen to the local TV and sports radio broadcasts is even more evidence that, not your fault, but you dont know what your talking about. You heard a rumor and came here to ask about it. No harm, no foul. But the reaction to you BY OTHERS as if you were Danny Ferry or LBJ himself was a bit much. The reaction, as if it was already done and worn on the court, was what I was objecting to.

Hecticbro: The Cavaliers currently have in thier regular set, a navy, red and white. They have a 70's throwback that is gold and some sort of UCLA-style blue jersey in the 70's style that is supposed to honor the fans of thier official online community. I agree, its all a bit too much. But they do currently have (5) jerseys.

Archived