GoDawgs08 NFL Uniform Database

GoDawgs08

I already have a concept thread running in the concept forum, but this little proj could apply to either. There really isnt an updated and solid database that covers NFL uniform sets. Chris' site, as well as the Past and Present site are a little behind. Now I know my paint skills dont put out sheets that look as sharp as others, but I felt like throwing together a site that covers it all. I've mentioned the site before, but I'm just now throwing things together.

I've started with the NFC South. After I finish all 32 teams, I'm going to go back and complete each teams history... hopefully haha. Also I've added some tweaks/additions section... where I am throwing together some new ideas...but not changing the templates or doing all out concepts. So heres a look.

Atlanta Falcons- AtlantaFalcons.png

Falcons tweaks/additions- Atlanta wears an alternate uniform, and then 3 other uniforms that really dont go with the primary. So heres the deal. I found two ways to fix the problem...by matching the pants/socks. Also, I slashed the side panels. Take a look. Option 1 , Option 2

Carolina Panthers- CarolinaPanthers.png

Panthers tweaks/additions- I did two things here. First, I simply added black pants to the home and away set. My other move was to change the helmet and pants to white...to unite the look. A few other tweaks were made too to make it more consistent. New Options , Tweak

New Orleans Saints- NewOrleansSaints.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers- TampaBayBuccaneers.png

Buccaneers tweaks/additions- I know its more black, but I think it looks cool. Alot of teams have fashion jerseys that dont hit the field, but I think if Tampa wore their black jerseys it would be the best alternate set in the NFL behind SD. And just for kicks, I did black pants too... I think it looks neat. New Options

temp.png

I already have a concept thread running in the concept forum, but this little proj could apply to either. There really isnt an updated and solid database that covers NFL uniform sets. Chris' site, as well as the Past and Present site are a little behind. Now I know my paint skills dont put out sheets that look as sharp as others, but I felt like throwing together a site that covers it all. I've mentioned the site before, but I'm just now throwing things together.

I've started with the NFC South. After I finish all 32 teams, I'm going to go back and complete each teams history... hopefully haha. Also I've added some tweaks/additions section... where I am throwing together some new ideas...but not changing the templates or doing all out concepts. So heres a look.

Atlanta Falcons- AtlantaFalcons.png

Falcons tweaks/additions- Atlanta wears an alternate uniform, and then 3 other uniforms that really dont go with the primary. So heres the deal. I found two ways to fix the problem...by matching the pants/socks. Also, I slashed the side panels. Take a look. Option 1 , Option 2

Carolina Panthers- CarolinaPanthers.png

Panthers tweaks/additions- I did two things here. First, I simply added black pants to the home and away set. My other move was to change the helmet and pants to white...to unite the look. A few other tweaks were made too to make it more consistent. New Options , Tweak

New Orleans Saints- NewOrleansSaints.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers- TampaBayBuccaneers.png

Buccaneers tweaks/additions- I know its more black, but I think it looks cool. Alot of teams have fashion jerseys that dont hit the field, but I think if Tampa wore their black jerseys it would be the best alternate set in the NFL behind SD. And just for kicks, I did black pants too... I think it looks neat. New Options

I like the black pants on the bucs in the alts link

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived