MU MBA logo

leggman01

i'm in the professional MBA program at Methodist University, and for my marketing management class i'm developing a marketing plan for the program - believe it or not, the program director has been so busy getting the program started in august (and again with a second cohort in january) that they haven't developed a plan...very much flying by the seat of their pants...yet there are 38 students between the 2 cohorts...not bad without a plan - one of the things i am trying to do is give them a unique visual identity that ties in to the current university logo set - the MU logo is not original (designed by skye dillon, along with all of the other university and athletic logos) and the wordmark is an adaptation of a currently used mark for the other MBA program at MU (the professional mba at pinehurst) - this logo would be used on mba advertisements and publications - thoughts?

mumbacy6.jpg

jldesigns404eo.png

here's an ad possibility - i plan a series of these centered around the unique strengths of the program - any thoughts or feedback?

mbacakesb5.jpg

So you made that? I read the header and thought that maybe she was the cake? And I'd eat her?

I'm not trying to be vulgar -- it's kind of the natural progression of thought when you see the header: have cake, eat it too. Absent a photo of cake, well?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived