Raven's helmet concept

OrangeBalloonCoast

:welcome:

The helmet's not quite my cup o' tea, bud. I know most people hate the raven-head/B logo, but I think it works really well on their helmet. This seems like more of a sleeve logo to me. The striping's not too bad, though.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Not a fan of logos that "face out" being displayed on mediums that are always facing sideways. It's a logo that's better suited for a baseball cap as opposed to a football helmet. Notice the other "mascot" helmet logos in the league, and how none of them are facing directly out at the viewer - Jags, Cardinals, Ravens (current), Seahawks, Dolphins, Broncos, etc. I know I missed some, but if there are any that are staring straight on, let me know.

Obviously, Pat the Patriot was an exception to this, but IMO it didn't work well as a helmet logo anyway.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived