MLB Redesign

Brave-Bird 08

Please stop using BP caps filled in with the paint bucket.

Why's it that big of a deal?

That's actually a template set I put together.

(with Roger Clemente's jersey template)

Unless part of his redesign is that teams now use BP caps for games, he should erase the piping on the sides like I did here.

For me, it's just another step toward making your concepts look like you care enough to make it realistic. Sorry.

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

I happen to think that some of these look pretty good. I agree that he needs to take a little more time and explore more options. But seriously, some of his work is pretty solid.

Brave-Bird 08, as long as you are learning from what people are telling you about what works and what doesn't, you will be fine. My suggestion would be trying to develop your own logos and wordmarks if you can. Although your stuff looks fine with the current wordmarks, you don't want to be chained to what a team already has in order to turn out a concept. elliott has a series right now where he is doing completely different logos for every team. Check his thread out and you will see just what I'm talking about.

So just take your time and try some different things. And do something about that Marlins concept! :P haha.

Archived