Jersey help

Shylockthejew

Sweet jersey, but I'm inclined to say it's a fake. The front numerals look odd. Plus, the price is much too cheap for it to be a licensed replica, nevermind an authentic.

But, I could be wrong.

Sweet jersey, but I'm inclined to say it's a fake. The front numerals look odd. Plus, the price is much too cheap for it to be a licensed replica, nevermind an authentic.

But, I could be wrong.

Thanks. I was thinking that it was probably too good to be true.

But, I could be wrong.

But, if you like it bro, get it. No judgment here. I can't say that I don't have a few not-so-authentic jerseys hanging in my closet.

But, I could be wrong.

But, if you like it bro, get it. No judgment here. I can't say that I don't have a few not-so-authentic jerseys hanging in my closet.

Defintely get it if you want it. I would wash it "selectively" , however :rolleyes:

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Archived