New Orleans Saints Concept

Bob5150

I assume the jersey isn't supposed to be half-black half-white. If so, yeesh. If not, I don't like the white-ish, creamy color. I prefer gold. Maybe add shoulder numbers. I do like the striping, however.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Yeah, I just used the front to show the home and the back to show the road. I actually just used the thing in Paint (it looks like a dropper), where you click on something, and you get the color it is. I just copy/pasted a Saints helmet into Paint, and did that, so maybe that's why the gold's a little off.

I think the large bmp file quickly put him over allowed bandwidth transfer or something...

It'd be cool if one of the Paint boys could show Bob5150 how to convert bmps into jpgs or gifs without jumping to Photoshop... unfortunately that's something I don't know how to do.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It'd be cool if one of the Paint boys could show Bob5150 how to convert bmps into jpgs or gifs without jumping to Photoshop...

There are a couple of small free programs you can download to convert .bmp to just about any file type you need.

Do a Google for IrfanView or LViewPro

LViewPro is actually shareware. But I prefer IrfanView anyway and is completely free. (or was when I downloaded it)

Hope this helps.

Archived