My Logo Idea

CJworks

After going over some threads, I've noticed some great creativity in personal logos; combining letters, adding personal touches. It was just appealing to me. So, I've decided to through this quick idea I had at you guys. Let me know whatcha think. I did it quick on Paint cause it's pretty late. It's not much. C & C away

cjzsig.jpg

First of all this should be in general design.

And I highly recommend you spend more than a few minutes on your personal logo. It's the first impression you will give off. Your personal logo should define you. I spent months (some of them idle) before I got a logo I was happy with. I think you should spend a few days at least just sketching idea after idea, then pick your favorites and digitize 'em. Throwing together 3 letters and extending a line is hardly enough work that should be put into your personal logo.

I'm not trying to be an ass at all, just trying to make recommendations.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

And I highly recommend you spend more than a few minutes on your personal logo. It's the first impression you will give off. Your personal logo should define you. I spent months (some of them idle) before I got a logo I was happy with. I think you should spend a few days at least just sketching idea after idea, then pick your favorites and digitize 'em. Throwing together 3 letters and extending a line is hardly enough work that should be put into your personal logo.

Nah I gotcha. I've already gotten started on that. I liked this idea just wondering what you guys thought of it.

even though you spent a few minutes on this, i can see it blossoming to something greater when you have more time on your hands. good start, but as chestnutz said, spend some time making a logo that defines who you are.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

Archived