New MLB BP caps on the way?

Proc

Just an update....all the MLB BP caps are now discounted down to $9.99 (mlb.com) through 10/19/09

My original post on this topic was from August. I'm not trying to repost that their are new BP

caps (I've seen the post(s) regarding the new style) but rather letting everyone know the current ones are marked down to $9.99.

Well, this looks like the Twins cap that's already been posted. This is a new Cardinals 39thirty.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-St-Louis-Cardinals-39THIRTY-Neo-Stretchfit-Cap_W0QQitemZ400069389484QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item5d25fe6cac

I have the very first BP cap...purchased in 1999. It's the Twins. I love that style and wish I'd purchased a couple more.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Just an update....all the MLB BP caps are now discounted down to $9.99 (mlb.com) through 10/19/09

My original post on this topic was from August. I'm not trying to repost that their are new BP

caps (I've seen the post(s) regarding the new style) but rather letting everyone know the current ones are marked down to $9.99.

Well, this looks like the Twins cap that's already been posted. This is a new Cardinals 39thirty.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-St-Louis-Cardinals-39THIRTY-Neo-Stretchfit-Cap_W0QQitemZ400069389484QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item5d25fe6cac

I suspect not. Since mid-spring, I've seen a ton of similar stretch-fit caps with "3930" marks. Including some for other teams that were the exact equivalents of the cap you link to. Basically, New Era is just calling its stretch-fit caps 3930 now, so you can't assume that because a cap is sold as a 3930, it has any relation to any team's on-field batting practice cap.

(On the non-BP 3930s, the sizing is different as well. Two sizes, if I recall, S-M and M-L only, whereas the BP caps have an L-XL. Which sucks, since I'm just barely an L-XL, and the non-BP 3930s are a smidge too tight for me. Saw a couple this summer I'd have bought if fitting sizes were available.)

20082614447.png

I found an interesting 3930 BP hat at the Braves Clubhouse Store in Atlanta recently: one whose size was a "Players XXL". Would've probably picked it up if it wasn't one of the older ones with the red ear flaps.

Just wondering if anyone else had seen that size before.

kU6ns.gif

Archived