Of course. Yes, it is another LA concept.

Swampee

*DISCLAIMER*

I do not do logos and wordmarks all that well. That is why they are eliminated here.

I am just looking for some feedback on the overall design of the uniforms and the color scheme used.

Some might say that it is just a re-coloring of some other jersey, but that is not why I have posted.

And I repeat, it is just posted for review of the overall design of the uniforms and the color scheme used.

====================================================================

29z7yok.png

The places where the orange and gold touch are not easy on the eyes. I would suggest a more reddish orange, rather than the Creamsicle color you used, or a change in the striping sequence to make the gold and orange always be separated by another color.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I absolutely see what you are talking about where the orange and gold touch. It would have indeed made it better.

When I showed my wife, she said the same thing about the orange. More of a Texas burnt orange color was her choice.

What if you trimmed that stripe with a thin white stripe. no overpowering but enough to have a clean cut between the gold and orange.

i actually think the orange that you are using is a good mix with the others. i wouldn't darken it up too much.

Archived