2009/10 NHL Preview

NJTank

'07/'08 was his breakout year right?

Yes, he posted a league leading 9 shoutouts that year. I think he'll have a good season. He looked pretty solid against the Rangers despite the loss.

What I thought... *wonders if HitchPuck had anything to do with it. responds yes*

6fQjS3M.png

• 6 months later...

'07/'08 was his breakout year right?

Yes, he posted a league leading 9 shoutouts that year. I think he'll have a good season. He looked pretty solid against the Rangers despite the loss.

What I thought... *wonders if HitchPuck had anything to do with it. responds yes*

Oh God. I was a fan of HitchPuck one day wasn't I?

6fQjS3M.png

"Phoenix Coyotes 64 points

The Coyotes are in bankruptcy court, and the future is hazy. Will the NHL finally allow Canadian Billionaire Jim Balsille who wants to move them to Hamilton? Or will they continue to languish in the desert? Either way it means bad news for the Coyotes in 2010. Don't be shocked if a fire sale makes the team resemble the Cleveland Indians from Major League, only this time Rick Vaughn and Willie Mays Hayes cant skate."

6fQjS3M.png

"Phoenix Coyotes 64 points

The Coyotes are in bankruptcy court, and the future is hazy. Will the NHL finally allow Canadian Billionaire Jim Balsille who wants to move them to Hamilton? Or will they continue to languish in the desert? Either way it means bad news for the Coyotes in 2010. Don't be shocked if a fire sale makes the team resemble the Cleveland Indians from Major League, only this time Rick Vaughn and Willie Mays Hayes cant skate."

:grin:

Well nobody is perfect

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived