Week 6 NFL Preview

NJTank

Dang it, its the Dolphins bye week, no one eyed assessments of Miami's chances to laugh at!! :grin:

Will the Eagles really be looking to ship Vick out? My guess is he is earmarked as McNabb's replacement over the next year or two.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Are you taking action on these? If so, I'll take the Giants and the 16 points. :blink:

The line is actually Saints by 3. I'm conflicted on this game. The Saints have looked terrific but haven't played well off their bye week under Payton and aren't that great at home either since he got there. At the same time, these have not looked like the same old Saints this year. I'm hoping they can pull off a win but won't be shocked if the Giants win, especially since I just read they're 18-3 in their last 21 road games. That's remarkable.

Shockey should have some extra motivation this week so he may have a good game.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Dang it, its the Dolphins bye week, no one eyed assessments of Miami's chances to laugh at!! :grin:

Will the Eagles really be looking to ship Vick out? My guess is he is earmarked as McNabb's replacement over the next year or two.

Why in God's name would the Eagles want that? Vick was an average QB at best, exciting to watch but always good for a critical mistake at some point during the game. That's what has mystified me about his return: why would anyone consider this guy a viable starter until he proves himself? He hasn't done jack in Philly.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Why in God's name would the Eagles want that? Vick was an average QB at best, exciting to watch but always good for a critical mistake at some point during the game. That's what has mystified me about his return: why would anyone consider this guy a viable starter until he proves himself? He hasn't done jack in Philly.

Agreed. Then again, I could see him going to a some team that has absolutely nothing to lose by starting him, & maybe he can cultivate his skills there. I'm sure that he's realized by now that his decision making as a QB must improve before he can start.

But I can understand if the Eagles were willing to trade him. He can't really do anything there since McNabb's decided that he's going to be starter for life (:P), & the Eagles' version of the wildcat goes for damn near nothing. If the Eagles can flip this & either get some picks, or maybe even another player that they might need, I could see why they'd trade Vick to do it.

(Also, I think Tank's line for the Giants/Saints game carried over from the Giants/Raiders game. The actual line is Saints by 3, IIRC.)

Vick is in Philly for one year only.

1. Vick wants to be a starter

2. Donovan McNabb is better

3. Someone will sign Vick to be a starter

4. Raiders are a perfect match

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived