Some random NFL tweaks 'n' thangs

chestnutz

Wanted to do some NFL concepts, but didn't feel like going ALL OUT, so I'm keeping this to (mainly) just uniforms, and what I'd like the NFL teams to look like. First up is Seattle.

I love their dark blue, and neon is such a unique color I wish they used it more prominently. The colors tie in to the Sounders, so I ditched the lighter blue and went with just midnight navy and neon for this. Recolored the primary logo to match what I wanted.

The helmet features the wraparound Seahawk, and the uniforms I simplified a bit, going with a single neon stripe on the sleeves. I know I may have done a no-no by using the Rams font, but I felt it fit well here. Not much else to say, except I added an electric green jersey as an alternate as well. Suggestions for next team are always welcome.

seahawks-home-09.png

seahawks-away-09.png

seahawks-al-09.png

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Really really like these! All of them actually, something spammy mentioned may be a good idea for the alternate, the neon is overpowering, maybe a touch of white would balance out the color more. Besides that small tidbit, these are amazing!

Oh, and a small note about the Ram's font, I actually really like that font, and didn't believe the Rams used such a numeral font I liked so much, I actually opened Corel just to check, and sure enough, the Ram's numerals rock!

Looks GREAT. I love the lime green as an accent or jersey color, but the color of the current helmets just does not work well. Navy and lime green are one of the best color combinations of all time. I even had a car painted those colors when I was young. :D

87Redskins.png

Looks great. I agree with JNutini though, should've kept the slate. The rams font is okay, not much of a drastic change, so it fits.

Also, the idea to put the NFL shield on the chest looks a little odd because it makes the collar look empty. Idk, just a thought.

Archived