NHL Coyotes Pants Question

twi

A) That was and still is my favorite Coyotes jersey. I own two.

B) The black pants blend better with the black of the mountains; I think green pants would be overkill.

C) That jersey always gives me fond memories of this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5a/Saved_By_the_Bell_Title_Card.jpg/240px-Saved_By_the_Bell_Title_Card.jpg

I can't believe the jersey reminds you of "Save by the bell."

At least Screech didn't play for the Coyotes. :)

Something about the loud colors and the squiggles give it the feeling of the opening credits of Saved By the Bell. Just imagine if the lines on the mountains were moving back and forth and the cactus' could spin... BAM! Saved By the Bell's credits! :)

Something about the loud colors and the squiggles give it the feeling of the opening credits of Saved By the Bell. Just imagine if the lines on the mountains were moving back and forth and the cactus' could spin... BAM! Saved By the Bell's credits! smile.gif

Uh huh. How's the mescaline?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I wonder why they would change the picture for the card?

Proud owner of the desert jersey. :hockeysmiley:

Looking at the card and the same picture that was posted, it looks like there was no color adjustment correction of the scanned card. Also it looks like the card may have see sun and faded or that when the card was produce that the picture was overexposed and no one corrected it and that it probably the culprit.

The colors of the scan match the card exactly. I scanned it myself, there is no fading or anything on the card. Interesting switch somebody pulled.

Perhaps I'll put it with my Khabibulin card that says he was born in Brantford, Ontario and has 100 goals and 100 assists one year. :shocked:

Can we get a scan of that?

untitled-6.jpg

I wonder why they would change the picture for the card?

Proud owner of the desert jersey. :hockeysmiley:

Looking at the card and the same picture that was posted, it looks like there was no color adjustment correction of the scanned card. Also it looks like the card may have see sun and faded or that when the card was produce that the picture was overexposed and no one corrected it and that it probably the culprit.

The colors of the scan match the card exactly. I scanned it myself, there is no fading or anything on the card. Interesting switch somebody pulled.

Perhaps I'll put it with my Khabibulin card that says he was born in Brantford, Ontario and has 100 goals and 100 assists one year. :shocked:

Can we get a scan of that?

The Khabibulin? Sure, I'll pull out the card tomorrow and try and get a nice enough scan to read the info on the back.

Archived