NHL to NFL!

MikePho3niX

1241351696481_f.jpg

Well played, sir. Well played.

And quoted for truth.

Haha. You guys don't have to like them. I'm just bored. I know i cant win you all over. :grin:

In a sane world, you would be correct, but in the world we live, that image is the utmost compliment my friend:

Exploding Hand Dap! Only press play if you want a song stuck in your head over the entire halloween weekend...

1241351696481_f.jpg

Well played, sir. Well played.

And quoted for truth.

Haha. You guys don't have to like them. I'm just bored. I know i cant win you all over. :grin:

In a sane world, you would be correct, but in the world we live, that image is the utmost compliment my friend:

Exploding Hand Dap! Only press play if you want a song stuck in your head over the entire halloween weekend...

OMG :blink: That is to funny. So then i guess it was a Thumbs up not a Thumbs Down! Cool then I'm sorry for my reply and say thanks? :wacko:

MikePho3niX.png

I actually really like the idea of keeping the NFL jerseys NHL style. I mean we all know that NFL teams have numbers on front and back and both shoulders but perhaps in the age of high definition TV and monitors for the announcers the front number is overkill. I say keep putting the crests on the front, just my 2 cents. Also, I would like to point out many NHL teams have two different helmets for their home and away sweaters, so you should do that too. A white helmet and a team color one.

With all that being said, these looks great. Can we see the Blues?

10titles.jpg

Archived