Pack Combat

Discrim

Alright, so a little while ago it was suggested that the Packers could use a Rodgers-era uniform since the current set is 1-inextricably associated with some guy named Brent, and 2-the new cut several Packers, most notably Nick Barnett, have been testing out makes the striping look kinda ugly. illwauk suggested it might be time to change the gold to something like what LSU rolled out for their Pro Combat set. So, first here's the ID sheet with the new gold:

packersheismanlogosheet2.png

In the same thread, BBTV had the idea of treating striping like other logos, and I had that star and stripes emblem Air Force planes have on their wings in mind the more I thought about it. So there are three striped logos for the home, away and third jerseys.

Without further ado, the home and away...I know the ID sheet says the tarnish gold is logo only, but it looked better as an outline than white did IMO.

packersheismanmain2.png

And the alternates...the gold jersey would be the usual third, the green with the gold yoke (based on the 30s-40s uniforms) would be worn in seasons where the team was celebrating anniversaries of Lambeau Field, the team itself or a Lambeau-era championship

packersheismanalt2.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I really like this concept. One thing I would change is making the numbers, on the home green jersey, white as I think the gold numbers don't contrast enough with the green. You could leave them on the throwback though to give it a little something different from the home.

Also I might add the white stripes back to the helmet. Once again I think it's a contrast issue for me.

Other then that, I like it all. One of the better Packers concepts I've seen. Nice work!

Archived