Phoenix Coyotes Uniform Concept.

Spammy

Alright, I really do not like the Coyote head logo, and I guess alot of you don't either (from what I've heard.) So here is my Idea on what the jerseys should look like. I've never attempted a Hockey Uniform before. Also, I really like the color scheme, It fits an Arizona really well. Also, If you guys like these enough I may start a series. As always, C+C Appreciated.

Home:

HomeUni.png

AwayUni.png

Away:

away1uni.png

away1backuni.png

Two points for you:

1) Hockey teams don't wear white breezers for a reason. They get dirty very quickly and basically turn grey after a few games. Generally, they just wear the same ones at home and on the road.

2) You need to slap some names on the back, and throw some numbers on the sleeves.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Impact (or whatever font that is) isn't a great font for numbers. Also, you left off the names.

The striping on your white jersey should match the red jersey more. The black should be thicker and the red thinner.

Hip logos on hockey pants are useless, as the overwhelming majority of players wear their sweaters untucked.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived