International Basketball Jerseys

Hoopskid

Pretty self explanatory, just some basketball jerseys for this years upcoming World Championship in Turkey.

I actually have a couple teams done, but have only gotten around to creating a preview for Spain.

Some things I'd like to address for all the teams...

1. All teams will be spelt out in English, among other things it keeps things consistent.

2. Each team has a white and colored uniform, occasionally teams have alternates and they will have a Traditional Uniform.

3. The idea is that the uniforms are to be used for 1 World Championship and 1 olympics, so the design will always be modern and reflect the newest technology. However, each team will have a traditional uniform which is design to be worn rarely, yet be a permenant part of the identity. The traditional uniforms are all relatively simply using national colors, flags, and sybmols without all the fancy modern design.

Don't expect me to change to much on these, as this is something I just did for fun while on break, however I have learned a few cool illustrator techniques. I'll gladly accept any c&c as I am always eager to learn more and further develop my skills. I hope you enjoy these...

Here's Spain, tried to keep it consistent with what they've been doing the past few years and tried keeping a modern look and feel.

spain-1.png

Like I said, all teams will be spelt out in English.

Maybe after I finish the whole series I will do them in their languages.

I agree with you, and will invert the colors on that red uniform. I think the navy can stay as is, because it is an alternate uniform.

Germany...mixing modern german design with simple football design, didn't turn out too bad.

germany.png

I'm aware that Mexico isn't in this years championship, but I had this whipped up anyway.

The orange may look a little weird but I expect it to be a faded orange material, so it will not be shiny.

The design on the orange alternate jersey is inspired by tradional mexican poncho fabric.

mexico.png

Archived