Carolina Panthers Jersey

dsb5309

Hi Everyone, first topic here. I took my favorite team and decided to give them a new jersey. I made some changes to the use of their color scheme; I'm simplifying by using a lot less blue, dropped the silver and white, added dark gray, light gray and a "white silver" as accents.

On the black jerseys theres no white what so ever, just using a really light silver for the numbers and whiskers and fangs of the logo. Really dark gray for the shoulders and collar, and the stroke of the numbers and name.

The white jerseys use the light silver where the dark gray was on the black jerseys.

panthers_uni2-1.jpg

What do you guys think?

Updated. Added some blue back by taking what the panthers have and pushing it a little further... or simpler.

Lights out I got the template from here: jersey template

panthers_uni3.jpg

The black jersey's numbers should have a blue outline. It'd look good and would make it consistent with the away jersey, which has an outline. In fact, if you added the blue on the away jersey as you did the home, and a blue number outline on both, they'd look great.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

This is a really interesting idea, and I love that you're pushing the Panthers toward more panther-like colors. I think your latest update has a very nice color balance--just enough blue used in the correct places. However, to really know if this works I think we need to see the entire uniform set with all combinations of helmet, jersey, and pants.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

This is a really interesting idea, and I love that you're pushing the Panthers toward more panther-like colors. I think your latest update has a very nice color balance--just enough blue used in the correct places. However, to really know if this works I think we need to see the entire uniform set with all combinations of helmet, jersey, and pants.

That will be the next step. I've been really careful to not use too much blue and to use it as an accent or a small pop of color, just like how the logo is used.

The black jersey's numbers should have a blue outline. It'd look good and would make it consistent with the away jersey, which has an outline. In fact, if you added the blue on the away jersey as you did the home, and a blue number outline on both, they'd look great.

I'll give that a shot. I'm trying to avoid doing that though because it feels like theres too much blue. Also the home jerseys do have an outline around the numbers and NOB, its a dark gray. I'll bring it out more in another version.

BTW do the blue stripes around the neck bother anyone?

That will be the next step. I've been really careful to not use too much blue and to use it as an accent or a small pop of color, just like how the logo is used.

I'll give that a shot. I'm trying to avoid doing that though because it feels like theres too much blue. Also the home jerseys do have an outline around the numbers and NOB, its a dark gray. I'll bring it out more in another version.

BTW do the blue stripes around the neck bother anyone?

I usually dislike features like that but in this case they work very well with the shoulder stripes.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived