McNabb in a Redskins Uniform

gladsadmad

I stared at the picture for about 10 seconds, and he was still holding on to the ball instead of throwing it, which is perfectly accurate. Well done.

I don't know if this was your intention, but I just don't understand why most Philly fans diss on McNabb all the time. I mean, this guy helped the Eagles become one of the more dominant teams of the NFC in the early-to-mid 2000's, led them to four NFC title games and a Super Bowl appearance. If anything, shouldnt Philly fans be more greatful for him than not?

No. Read the NFL Offseason thread from page one until the end. Anything I could say here has been said there.

Well all I'm saying is most teams don't have the luxury if having the kind of success the Eagles had with McNabb. Most fans would give thier left arm to see thier team have that kind of sucess. And if he was a jerk sometimes, so what? I root for the same team that Karl Malone played for. One of the biggest twits in sports, but he helped us to our teams glory days and we're still forever thankful for him here in Utah. All I'm saying is learn to appreciate success no matter what form it comes in, cause it's not that easy to obtain. You'll miss him down the road, it'll happen.

Utah != Philadelphia. McNabb can eat a bag of dicks. Back to the concept... this can be continued (if you want, I really don't care to argue) in S.I.G.

Well, youre certainly entitled to your opinion, though just because Utah is less important than Philly in your opinion (if that's what you meant by !=....?), it dosent mean their fans are any less passionate and immune to being offended by thier stars. When you realize how good Philly had it, be sure to let me know.

Anyways back to the concept, again, great work. I'm still amazed by that helmet, just had to say that again haha. We should all be taking photoshop lessons from you!

http://www.science.u...comparison.html

!= != less important. < == less important.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I stared at the picture for about 10 seconds, and he was still holding on to the ball instead of throwing it, which is perfectly accurate. Well done.

I don't know if this was your intention, but I just don't understand why most Philly fans diss on McNabb all the time. I mean, this guy helped the Eagles become one of the more dominant teams of the NFC in the early-to-mid 2000's, led them to four NFC title games and a Super Bowl appearance. If anything, shouldnt Philly fans be more greatful for him than not?

No. Read the NFL Offseason thread from page one until the end. Anything I could say here has been said there.

Well all I'm saying is most teams don't have the luxury if having the kind of success the Eagles had with McNabb. Most fans would give thier left arm to see thier team have that kind of sucess. And if he was a jerk sometimes, so what? I root for the same team that Karl Malone played for. One of the biggest twits in sports, but he helped us to our teams glory days and we're still forever thankful for him here in Utah. All I'm saying is learn to appreciate success no matter what form it comes in, cause it's not that easy to obtain. You'll miss him down the road, it'll happen.

Utah != Philadelphia. McNabb can eat a bag of dicks. Back to the concept... this can be continued (if you want, I really don't care to argue) in S.I.G.

Well, youre certainly entitled to your opinion, though just because Utah is less important than Philly in your opinion (if that's what you meant by !=....?), it dosent mean their fans are any less passionate and immune to being offended by thier stars. When you realize how good Philly had it, be sure to let me know.

Anyways back to the concept, again, great work. I'm still amazed by that helmet, just had to say that again haha. We should all be taking photoshop lessons from you!

http://www.science.u...comparison.html

!= != less important. < == less important.

I figured that's what it meant. Well I'll agree to disagree then, considering both places are our homes and are most important to us, thus we wouldn't get anywhere in this debate :P I still think Malone was a bigger jerk than McNabb was, though.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived