Sam Bradford in a Rams Uniform

gladsadmad

That is a really good render of Bradford.

Sorry for cluttering up the board you guys. I was posting my pics on a Skins forum and figured I would share them here. If I do more, I will just put them in one thread. I never wanted a contest with gladsadmad, but if there was one I would say he would win because his pics look more realistic than mine.

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Not trying to be harsh here, but these players-in-other-team-uniform threads are realllly starting to get on my nerves. Completely cluttering up the SPORTS LOGOS forum. If you must see what a player looks like in a different uniform, at least confine them all to one thread.

That said, you did quite a nice job rendering it.

Completely second this entry.

Not trying to be harsh here, but these players-in-other-team-uniform threads are realllly starting to get on my nerves. Completely cluttering up the SPORTS LOGOS forum. If you must see what a player looks like in a different uniform, at least confine them all to one thread.

Crap. I was hoping someone would do a thread with a rendering of every player eligible for the draft in every team's uniform. :mad:

:D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Crap. I was hoping someone would do a thread with a rendering of every player eligible for the draft in every team's uniform. :mad:

:D

LOL, okay, maybe I can see a certain percentage of the sports public demanding an all Tim Tebow thread. Thom Brenneman would enjoy that.

Archived