HARTFORD WHALERS CONCEPT

flyersfan4888

Why is there a purple? You have it outlining the lettering & numbers and the sleeve striping, yet it's never been a Whalers color. So, why is it even there at all?

Why is there a purple? You have it outlining the lettering & numbers and the sleeve striping, yet it's never been a Whalers color. So, why is it even there at all?

I dont know why it looks purple, i took the color from the "tail" on the whalers logo, just like the rest of the jersey

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

I dont know why it looks purple, i took the color from the "tail" on the whalers logo, just like the rest of the jersey

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, then why in the first concept, why would you have two different blues? The tail, outlines and stripe are one color, then the shoulders are another.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, then why in the first concept, why would you have two different blues? The tail, outlines and stripe are one color, then the shoulders are another.

if you're talking about the one with the black, i was experimenting and forgot to change it all back to one color...

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

Archived