NEW Old School Phillies Logo!

TopCat

Well, I dug through the old folders of junk I never finished and found this logo I started for the Phillies. I made this a few months ago, then kind of forgot about it. But I thought I'd show it to you guys and get some input, and hopefully turn it into a full concept. Basically I got stuck and didn't know where to go with it. I really don't think it's high quality material right now but ya know that's what C&C is for! So please...

PhilliesColorExamples.png

Didn't know what colors to go with so I threw in two different combos.

It looks like it would make for a cool Phillies minor league logo... like for a team paying homage to the Phillies with a logo that sorta looks like the mother team.

I don't think its strong enough for a major league logo but for a minor league affiliate of the Phils I think it works

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I think I agree with the others about the simplicity of it being more appropriate for the Minor Leagues...but it's a start. You could end up with something. As for the color schemes, I prefer the top right Schmidt-era set.

87Redskins.png

I like it as a start. I like the additional line coming across the P. If you're trying to "update" the 70s-80s era, remember that they managed to work that into the seam of the baseball. Your concept has them as 2 separate lines. It might look better if they were the same line.

Gotta love the powder blue and maroon! :)

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Archived