Buc's Vector Vault

tBBP

A while ago, I cracked open my vault of football action and styleguide templates for public use, but since then the site I used to host those either doesn't work or no longer exists. I found a new place to host these things...hopefully this one works out better.

In any event, if you work in vector, and desire templates for use in your concept projects, this is the place for you. These temps are available in both .ai and .svg; some are available as .eps as well. As it stands now, the football styleguide and action templates I previously released to the public are now located in this vault--as well as those baseball action templates many of you have been asking for. Over time, I may eventually add more to this vault. (Disclaimer: I haven't looked at the actual templates in a while, so I really don't remember which temps these are, particularly the football ones.) One other thing...if these links don't work, someone let me know and I'll find another way to do this.

Either way it goes, here you are...happy concepting.

Football Action Temps

Baseball Action Temps

(Oh yeah...if these do work, and a mod feels like sticky-ing this thread, go for it.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Hey Buc, is there any chance you'll be adding the style guide baseball templates to the pack? I remember really liking those, especially since most of the Illustrator friendly baseball templates aren't great.

Thought they were in there already...my bad. Yeah, at some point when I get the time to, I'll try to remember to load those in there.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived