NY Knicks Concept

ltj009

Here's two updates for the gray dissenters...

Updates...

• Eliminated the gray obviously.
  • Tweaked the primary logo.. removed the basketball because the nYk logo features the basketball. Removed the 3D elements. I don't know how I feel about how it turned out :blush:, just doesn't feel right. Let me know what you think.
  • Tweaked the nYk logo. Changed the ball to orange and nYk to blue with white stroke. I think it definitely pops a little better now and am happy with this update. Modified orange alternate accordingly with nYk matching.
  • Updated the shorts to feature the number on one side and the modified primary logo on the other.
  • Player name on blue, orange jerseys are now white.

KNICKSDRAFT6.png

Updates...

• Replaced the short logo with the nYk ball on the home and away.
  • Replaced nYk ball with 'New York' on orange alternate.

KNICKSDRAFT7.png

Personally I liked the gray, but I don't think the white is particularly bad. Of the two updates above I prefer the second. I'm not a big fan of asymmetry so asymmetric striping is not for me, but I don't mind the number on one side and logo on the other. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for the feedback.

ltj009.png

Ease down on the blue, the blue at the top of this topic is my favorite shade. I'm sure if you apply this to your most current design it'd look great.

Sorry, Generic. Didn't see your post until I posted my latest update. The blue from the first post was pulled from the actual logo so it is theoretically the same blue the team currently uses. I do like it as well. There seems to be mixed opinions about which blue to use. I personally like the navy. I'll see what people have to say about my latest update and take your idea into consideration.

Wow, page 2. Thanks guys. :boogie:

ltj009.png

Archived