"Panama" Band Logo

josh_cat_eyes

Hello all. I have been away for quite sometime, mostly I feel was a slowly decreasing lack of interest, my computer breaking and loosing a bunch of files and having no internet for a while, just to name a few things. Anyway, I have recently started a rock band and we cover the song Panama by Van Halen. So I thought that that word had some good letters, so I created a logo for it. I have updated it several times already but I'll post all of the versions I have.

Original:

Panama.png

Update 1:

Panama1.png

Update 2:

Panama2.png

Update 3:

Panama3.png

What do you think?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Update 2 is my favorite, the way the a after the n faces drags attention away from the huge P (which is a good aspect of the logo).

Oh, and welcome back Mr. Gallant.

#2 and #3 are the same except for the length of the bottom parts of the letters. I thought it was pretty metal, like a mix of Def Leppard and Iron Maiden.

What about the colors? Are the good. Also someone I showed said fix the P. Is that a good thing having the big "P" or is that a bad thing.

Here is the Def Leppard and Iron Maiden logos for comparison.

def-leppard-band.jpg

iron-20-maiden-logo.jpg

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived