Eagle Concept

Robert89

There is no specific team or anything like that, that I am making this for. Just wanted to give this a shot. I have only drawn one logo by hand (ever) that I turned into a vector logo. So this is my second attempt (after working with Adobe Illustrator for about 6 years, lol...)

Here is the drawn version:

drawingi.png

Here is the vector logo:vectorg.png

UPDATED the vector logo. C&C?

It looks like a decent start, but a couple things:

-What's the color scheme? I see six colors, which is a lot for a relatively simple logo in my opinion (Royal blue, navy, red, yellow, gray, & white)

-Look at some pictures of an eagle's profile. Your beak right now looks more like a duck bill to me, and the head in relation to the beak feels off.

Hope that helps-

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

im sorry mate, but its not a decent start. i say this a lot, but it did you use any reference images? its head bares no relationship to the shape of an eagles head. they eye is far to high and big, the beak is huge and the wrong shape and i dont know what the red stripe dow the beak is?

bald-eagle-head.jpg

notice the hook of the beak, the shape of the head over the eyes, the length of the lower beak, the nostrils, the eye shape, the proportion of features to head (the beak and eyes only occupy about half the width of the head from left to right).

yea man, I'm with Davidson on this one, get a reference image and try this one again. Also, the color scheme as mentioned, should be addressed. As it stands it resembles some sort of tropical bird.

Archived