2010 FIBA World Championship

TFoA

Woo hoo, USA are World Champs! Durantula is a beast.

I'm honestly surprised to see that this team won the championship, considering the team they sent & the competition that there was. But this is awesome. Great to see the US won, and won pretty handily in a hostile environment in the final game.

EDIT: Added bonus: USA qualifies automatically for the 2014 Olympics. Sweet.

EDIT 2: 2012. Woopsy daisy.

Woo hoo, USA are World Champs! Durantula is a beast.

I'm honestly surprised to see that this team won the championship, considering the team they sent & the competition that there was. But this is awesome. Great to see the US won, and won pretty handily in a hostile environment in the final game.

EDIT: Added bonus: USA qualifies automatically for the 2014 Olympics. Sweet.

It's good to see the IOC realize that basketball is played in the winter months and will be in Sochi for 2014 :P (London is the 2012 summer games)

But in a serious note,

:unclesam::flagusa::woot:(**):boogie::winner::smileyusa:

'MURIKUH!!

Good to see the good 'ol USA on top again. My grandparents are actually in Turkey right now on vacation, and they said that the whole country was going bananas over this game today. Giant watch parties in the streets cheering every single Turkish point scored. I told them to be careful walking around today :P

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

We need more Thunder games on the tube. Kevin Durant is an absolute monster. That was some showing in the last couple of games (considering that's all I saw, that's all I can speak on), and I really hope that he can transport this level of play to the NBA season, especially the playoffs.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived