Anchorage High School Hockey, Edgified!

AlaskaAJ

Well, this next project is probably going to be a bit more familiar to me than everyone else on here. You see, I live in Anchorage, Alaska. Hockey's big up here. We also have some pretty bad jerseys. That brings me to the series: I am going to edgify/redesign the high school jerseys and post them here. I'm hoping to post a new set of jerseys every Saturday/Sunday, so, let's get started.

1) Dimond High Lynx

Notable Alumni:

Joey Crabb- Atlanta Thrashers

Nate Thompson- Tampa Bay Lightning

Barrett Heisten- New York Rangers (Ret.)

This is where I attend. I'm in 9th grade (freshie) and known hater of our hockey sweaters. We have a lot of history at our school and I feel our Reebok-esque jerseys. What I did with these is I tried going for a more professional feel. I think I achieved a more throwback look than what they have now, and I think the reception will be good. We already use a spoked D as our logo, but it is the Bruins pre-edge logo, so I thought I might as well update the logo to the Bruins new logo as well :blush:

HOME:

DimondHockeyHome.png

AWAY:

DimondHockeyAway.png

ccslcsig-4.png

The shoulder logo would be a much stronger mark, but is there anything you could do to seem more cohesive? Right now, it's looking like a D with a paint smear on top of it, with a lynx head on top of that, as opposed to one single entity.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I give you high praise! You're only like 14 or 15? Not bad. By the time you get to be my age (25) I bet you'll be designing logos for the NHL! Keep up the good work... I like it! (esp because these were my HS's colors - Esperanza High School in Anaheim, CA. - we were the Aztecs.) Maybe you could make a concept for our hockey team? =)

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Archived