Atlanta Braves Hockey concept

ZettaBerg40

Hmm, it looks good. But:

1) I think the Braves script (or Atlanta script) looks awesome and I think that should be incorporated somewhere, if not on these, then on an alt.

2) You need shoulder patches. Maybe use the Braves or Atlanta script for that?

3) I would recommend outlining the number on back on the white jersey in blue.

4) Maybe you can incorporate a little more yellow somewhere. It might make the uni pop a little.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Solid concept...

My critiques: The 'A' on the away is far superior to the axe-A thing on the home, (which is a bit too small aswell.) I'd probably try making the plain A a bit bigger too. I like the template of the away much much better, and think you should just make a navy version of this for the home. How about maybe an arched, taller font for the name-on-the-back? Agree with logodude about stroking the number on the white jersey...and maybe try navy instead of red....also, the name on the dark jersey should definitely be white.

Nice work, otherwise.

Hmm, it looks good. But:

1) I think the Braves script (or Atlanta script) looks awesome and I think that should be incorporated somewhere, if not on these, then on an alt.

2) You need shoulder patches. Maybe use the Braves or Atlanta script for that?

3) I would recommend outlining the number on back on the white jersey in blue.

4) Maybe you can incorporate a little more yellow somewhere. It might make the uni pop a little.

Ditto on suggestion one. I would use the 'A' as a shoulder patch.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Archived