Re-Dressing the PSA

Luigi

In Perth, Australia, there is a group of private high schools called the PSA (Public Schools Association). These are the most prestigious schools in the state and they reguarly compete in sporting events such as: Basketball, Volleyball, Rugby, Rowing, Soccer, Aussie Rules Football, Cricket, Field Hockey and Tennis. I'm just re-designing all the basketball uniforms. You can find more info on the PSA and its history here. Unis soon so keep posted!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

First up! Aquinas College. This is the school that I currently attend and their colours are red and black. You can find more info here

5213707688_a98d9f0a99.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

these seem very uninspired. if im not mistaken, you also did the outdoor basketball series, with jerseys that looked the same as these. there is nothing wrong with simplicity and plain jerseys. a team like the celtics, for example, have quite plain jerseys because it's tradition. but what's the point of designing jerseys if they are all going to be the same generic design. it looks like all 4 jersey sets ive seen from you so far are the same with just different colors. not to be too harsh, but spice it up a little. you'll have more fun yourself that way too.

these seem very uninspired. if im not mistaken, you also did the outdoor basketball series, with jerseys that looked the same as these. there is nothing wrong with simplicity and plain jerseys. a team like the celtics, for example, have quite plain jerseys because it's tradition. but what's the point of designing jerseys if they are all going to be the same generic design. it looks like all 4 jersey sets ive seen from you so far are the same with just different colors. not to be too harsh, but spice it up a little. you'll have more fun yourself that way too.

Yeah, I was kind of expecting that reaction. Since this is a very historical group of schools I've tried to keep it simple here. I've already started to re-do the outdoor league with new names and better unis so you can see my creative side then.

Next up wesley college with the colours of green, yellow and black:

5213708232_cec23c8df1.jpg

Archived