Milwaukee IFL Franchise Name

MilTownMVP

Which name would be the best fit for the Milwaukee IFL franchise  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll either decide on one of the top 3 or put them in a final poll. I would just name the team myself, but I figured I'd do it how they do in the pros just for doo doo & grins.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I voted for Marauders, but I'd like to go "off the board" and choose either Iron or Hogs. While I hate singular nicknames, Milwaukee Iron is what Harley Davidson is called. Hogs is the same idea, but works with a plural. That may have been what you were going for with "Machine", but I'm not a fan of that name.

It's where I sit.

I voted for Marauders, but I'd like to go "off the board" and choose either Iron or Hogs.  While I hate singular nicknames, Milwaukee Iron is what Harley Davidson is called.  Hogs is the same idea, but works with a plural.  That may have been what you were going for with "Machine", but I'm not a fan of that name.

Hmm... Milwaukee Ironmen could work. It doesn't end in s, but at least it's not singular (which is why I can deal with names like "Marshall Thundering Herd").

But unless there's huge outcry for support of that moniker, I think it'd be bogus to close the poll after 12 people voted and ask them to vote again.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I picked Badgers, just because you already have a great fight song...

Badgers, Badgers, Badgers <_<

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Archived