Need Help Finding an old Avalanche Commercial

sabretooth47

During the summer before the Avs started their first season in CO, there was a TV commercial that (I think) was aired on ESPN.

Bascially the ad ran with the idea that the Denver fans didn't quite understand the sport of hockey anymore and that they would have to refresh themselves.

A couple snippets of the ad that I remember:

- A couple kids are standing behind the glass during a practice when an Avs player skates up and yells at them to "stop telling me to hit it out of the park!"

- A couple kids are sitting in the seats (again, during a practice...might be the same kids, I dunno) and one asks the other, "was that a triple lutz?"

I am having no luck finding a video of this ad online. I tried searching Youtube, Google, and even the "This is SportsCenter" archives...but no dice. Anyone got any ideas?

Seems like an interesting premise though I highly doubt you will find if you already tried Google and Youtube and came up empty handed. Would be interesting to see though.

I've been looking for a vid of the Islanders Fisherman jersey unveilings because they show prototypes that were never used. I guess you cant find everything on the internet.

Archived