Tennessee Titans Concept

Kenny

The Titans introduced a new set of uniforms in 1999 upon arriving to the Volunteer state. Though it was pretty good, that set, and the new one, in my opinion, just miss the mark. The team's look in Houston was clean, classic, and timeless. So, I combined old and new to create a new uniform for the Titans. One that harkens to the past, but still has a modern touch. This is my first concept, and I used paint, so don't be too harsh. Comments and criticism would be appreciated, though.

tntitanh.pngtntitana.png

pony.png

John 3:16

Oh Rocky Top, You'll Always be..home sweet home to me! good ol' Rocky Top! Rocky Top Tennessee !

It's not bad, but you need to make the numbers smaller to accommodate double-digits, and you need to make the name-on-back smaller (or change the font) to accommodate longer names.

Also, I am assuming that this is an error, but you should probably make the number outlines consistent on the white jersey.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The Titans introduced a new set of uniforms in 1999 upon arriving to the Volunteer state.

This statement is not true.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived