My First Concept In A While

Thad

c/p

www.geocities.com/marksmadness2002/alabamahockey.html

please don't be too harsh

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Ok, ill try to get some good criticm here since im claiming to be johnny constructive in these other posts:P

The lack of stripes makes it look like a practice jersey. I think the numbers being big on the side is a interesting look. I question why there is no white. Isnt white a large part of ALA's scheme??

Lose the NCAA patch, no teams wear that. I suggest creating an SEC HOCKEY logo, which could maybe inspire a whole SEC HOCKEY collection that would surely give you great amounts of practice.

Keep with it. Everyone starts like this. I know you said you were in Highschool, so you have all the time in the world to get a better program, learn it (see http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=7768&st=70 ) for both a link to a free version of Illustrator, and a tutorial (pages 2 and 3, respectively)

On your jersey indiviually. Id take the unique striping from either the football, or basketball jerseys, which ever you find more suitable, and kinda model them after that. or go completely "discrimihater' with them.

If you choose to stay with Paint, which is fine, look at guys like Discrim who does great rendering with paint. Its all about practice, keep with it. Cant wait to see more stuff!

http://www.geocities.com/marksmadness2002/AlabamaHockey.JPG

It's updated... thanks for the comments, I tried to incorporate all of them

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived