The big CC isn't the only one on radio!

JamieRose

I didn't know where to post this, mods know what to do if I did wrong.

I'm going to be interviewed on a Houston radio show tomorrow morning around 9:30 eastern. They want to talk to me about those soccer jerseys I made (you all know what they are). I'll be on 1560 the game and I do believe there will be a podcast afterwards.

For the three or four of you who wan to hear my Gorky a$$ talk about doing crossover concepts, tune in!

TDZiMMB.png

Naw, those NFL - soccer jerseys that are all over the internet and a few magazines right now. They were in the concepts forum here until so many people viewed them that it caused my photobucket to exceed bandwidth for the first time in the 7 years I've been using it.

TDZiMMB.png

Wait?You made those jerseys for Houston's soccer team?Great job,congrats.

Use proper spacing in your replies. Please.

Naw, those NFL - soccer jerseys that are all over the internet and a few magazines right now. They were in the concepts forum here until so many people viewed them that it caused my photobucket to exceed bandwidth for the first time in the 7 years I've been using it.

Good for you in having Houston1560 having you on the air. However, last week when one of "John & Lance" calls XM radio 202's "Ron & Fez" during their show to talk about their independent ills, there is an problem from the start.

Archived